Who doesn't like sound systems and a little boom in the ride?

Go down

Who doesn't like sound systems and a little boom in the ride?

Post  SilkyJohnson on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

What kind of sound systems do you guys have? Aside from stock of course..pics if ya got em

SilkyJohnson
Administator
Administator

Add to users Reputation : 0

View user profile http://eifel-i-phonerepair.webstarts.com/

Back to top Go down

sick ass system :D

Post  bagg'd & dragg'n on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:58 pm

currently i am running an aftermarket sony cd player in my ride with 4 inch kicker speaker in the dash and stock in the rear deck ( have not had the money to upgrade them ). for the low end i have a 750 watt sony explode amp that is pushing a 10 inch kicker l5 squared in a kustom built box that i did myself in a matter of a day. soon as i can score some dough i want to up grade my amp and get two kicker amps and one more l5 or even maybe two 10 inch l7's plus some kicker's in the rear deck

GRRRRR wil have to upload pics later it's being a butt and not letting me upload them now

bagg'd & dragg'n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who doesn't like sound systems and a little boom in the ride?

Post  blacksunshine05 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 am

bagg'd & dragg'n wrote:currently i am running an aftermarket sony cd player in my ride with 4 inch kicker speaker in the dash and stock in the rear deck ( have not had the money to upgrade them ). for the low end i have a 750 watt sony explode amp that is pushing a 10 inch kicker l5 squared in a kustom built box that i did myself in a matter of a day. soon as i can score some dough i want to up grade my amp and get two kicker amps and one more l5 or even maybe two 10 inch l7's plus some kicker's in the rear deck

GRRRRR wil have to upload pics later it's being a butt and not letting me upload them now

Get an account with www.photobucket.com it is free. Then when you upload your pictures. After uploading your pictures, hover over your picture then it will drop down some URLs. Copy the URL that says IMG code and paste it into here and your picture will display.
blacksunshine05
Senior
Senior

View user profile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3864837

Back to top Go down

Re: Who doesn't like sound systems and a little boom in the ride?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum